Invited seminar and workshop
- Unu-Merit Seminar, (forthcoming – september 2017), Maastricht – The Netherlands
- DIW Workshop “Analyzing Extreme Weather Events from a Microeconomic Persperctive”, 2015, Berlin, Germany
- Gretha Seminar, 2014, Bordeaux, France
- EconomiX workshop on Advances in Family Economics and Applications to Developing Countries, discutant, 2013, Paris, France
- Workshop DIAL-Gretha Developement, 2013, Bordeaux, France
- IZA Seminar, 2012, Bonn, Germany
Refereed conference presentations
- EEA-ESEM Lisbon 2017, August 2017
- AFSE Meeting, Nice, France, June 2017
- SOLE conference, Raleigh, May 2017
- ILO-IZA Labour Market Transitions of Young Women and Men, Geneva,
Switzerland, March 2016
- 2nd International Conference on Sustainable Development in Africa, Dakar, Senegal, 26-27 November 2015
- 2nd Annual SITES/IDEAs Annual Conference, Florence, Italy, 24-25 September 2015
- DIAL, Barriers to Development, 2-3 July 2015, Paris, France.
- LAGV 2015, 15-16 June 2015, Aix-en-Provence, France.
- JMA 2015, 4-5 June 2015, Montpellier, France.
- CSAE Conference 2015: Economic Development in Africa, 22-24 March 2015, Oxford, England.
- 5th Gretha International Conference on Economic Development, 20-21 June 2014, Bordeaux, France.
- 63rd AFSE Meeting, 17-19 June 2014, Lyon, France.
- Overlapping Generations Days, 5-6 May 2014, Paris, France.
- Norface-CREaM conference on migration, 10-13 April 2013, London, England.
- Les 30èmes Journées de Microéconomie Appliquée (JMA), 6-7 June 2013, Nice, France.
- 62nd AFSE Meeting, 24-26 June 2013, Aix-en-Provence, France.
- EconomiX workshop on Advances in Family Economics and Applications to Developing Countries, 12-13 Dec 2013,Paris, France, (Discutant).
- IISES Conference, 2012, Lisbon, Portugal.
- International Economic Association IEA World Congress, 2011, Beijing, China.